Bluetooth®Bluetooth® technology allows you to listen to music everywhere you go, wirelessly.
TrueStream™Technology that delivers the best audio performance and overall listening experience of Bluetooth audio streaming.
3.5 mm InputThe 3.5mm auxiliary input allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
AwardOur product has been acclaimed by the international press for its outstanding audio performance and/or striking design.
Beautiful sound requires no wires.
Three-piece wireless speaker system with Bluetooth
Praised for its illustrious design, the Harman Kardon® SoundSticks® speaker and subwoofer system became a milestone in design history when it joined the permanent collection at New York City’s Museum of Modern Art (MoMA). Now an improved incarnation, the SoundSticks Wireless, delivers the same visual appeal plus integrated Bluetooth® technology. You still get the same breathtaking sound and eye-catching design, only now you can stream audio from Bluetooth-enabled devices. Featuring a six-inch subwoofer, eight full-range drivers, 40 watts of amplification and built-in Bluetooth technology, the 2.1-channel multimedia powerhouse brings new excitement to music, games and movies.
- 2 Harman Kardon SoundSticks Wireless satellite speakers
- 1 Harman Kardon SoundSticks Wireless subwoofer
- 1 AC plug
Product Specs, Manuals & CompatibilityCompatible with TVs, Laptops, and Mobile devices
- Manuals & Downloads
Works with Most mobile devices, PCs and laptops have a 3.5mm Aux connectionBluetooth
Works with iPad (Mini, 3rd & 4th gen), iPhone (5s, 5c, 5 & 4s), iPod touch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Apple TV, Android 1.5 Cupcake to Android 4.4 KitKat, Blackberry 1.0 to Blackberry 10 OS.
- General Specifications
- Power Consumption
- 4W idle, 65W maximum
- Computer Speakers
- Audio Specifications
- Frequency Response
- 44Hz – 20kHz
- Satellite Speaker Specifications
- Satellite Transducers
- 6" woofer
- Satellite Amplifier Output
- 20W RMS
- Subwoofer Specifications
- Subwoofer Transducers
- 1" full-range per channel
- Subwoofer Apmlifier Output
- 10W RMS per channel
- Satellite Height (in)
- Satellite Width (in)
- Satellite Width (mm)
- Subwoofer Height (in)
- Subwoofer Height (mm)
- Subwoofer Width (in)
- Subwoofer Width (mm)
- USA Warranty Length
- 1 Year Electronic & 5 Years Loudspeaker
- Product Features
- 40 watts of amplification
- Technically, the SoundSticks Wireless system is “multimedia,” but once you hear it perform, you’ll realize that it could easily become your primary audio system. With 40 watts of amplification producing rich, realistic sound, the SoundSticks Wireless offers strong bass output that will make all your music sound great – no matter what source is generating the music. And with the SoundSticks Wireless’ down-firing subwoofer amplifiers matched to its satellite speakers, you can rest assured that each speaker will get exactly what it needs to deliver consistent, optimal performance.
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Let’s face it, most of our audio devices are Bluetooth-capable. And we’re not using them just for music; we’re watching movies, playing games and accessing social content. Using advanced HARMAN TrueStream™ wireless technology, you can connect your Bluetooth-enabled devices such as your tablet, phone, MP3 player and laptop to get the best possible wireless sound quality from all of your audio, not just your music. And it automatically switches to the Bluetooth system when your audio device is connected and playing. So whether you’re working away at the desk or streaming music while lounging on your comfy sofa across the room, you’ll still experience the same high-quality Harman Kardon sound you’ve come to love
- HARMAN TrueStream
- HARMAN TrueStream is our guarantee that you will experience the best possible listening experience when streaming wirelessly via Bluetooth technology. Because there are many connectivity options when it comes to Bluetooth technology, our engineers always use the most current and most advanced. This method ensures the highest quality sound no matter the application or source device.
- Awe-inspiring industrial design
- Few multimedia sound systems can boast that their predecessor is part of the permanent collection at New York City’s Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), but that’s exactly the claim the SoundSticks Wireless speaker system can make. Taking its older sibling’s celebrated design even further, the new SoundSticks Wireless’s look is cutting edge, with a modern industrial-design aesthetic, elegant black accents and a luminescent white LED glow. And though the SoundSticks Wireless system may look like a visitor from the future with its transparent speaker covers, its exceptional performance makes it a more than worthy successor to the original, famous SoundSticks system.
- 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo audio connection
- Though you keep plenty of songs on your Bluetooth devices, that doesn’t mean that all of your music is there. So we’ve ensured the SoundSticks Wireless’s compatibility with other sound sources. Thanks to its 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) stereo audio connection, you can use the SoundSticks Wireless speakers with nearly any device that has stereo line-level outputs. By offering you this user-friendly option, the SoundSticks Wireless is more than just a gorgeous addition to your desktop, bookshelf or entertainment center. It also keeps your life simple with a maximum of connection options – and a bare minimum of wiring.
- Touch controls for volume and mute
- The SoundSticks Wireless system makes it easy for you to interact with its subwoofer and satellite-speaker “sticks,” offering sensitive touch controls for raising, lowering or muting the system volume. By responding to the gentle touch of your fingertip, this intuitive design feature makes your SoundSticks Wireless system easy to operate and keeps this work of audio art in the best possible condition.
- 6" (160mm) down-firing subwoofer with volume control
- In addition to 40 watts of amplification, the SoundSticks Wireless system also features a 6-inch (160-millimeter) down-firing subwoofer with volume control. By aiming sound down instead of sideways, your subwoofer makes your system less susceptible to adverse room variables – and gives you consistent performance. The subwoofer also has a flared port that reduces port noise during high-volume audio passages. This feature helps you tailor sound levels based on your room’s specifications as well as your own listening preferences.
- Eight full-range transducers
- Harman Kardon products have a rich history of beautifully engineered sound. The SoundSticks Wireless system is no different, coming with eight full-range transducers (four in each satellite speaker) and deftly filling your room with great sound while increasing your power handling and audio output. With low distortion and high sound quality, the SoundSticks Wireless speakers ensure that you’ll hear music or video exactly the way its creators intended.
- Easy-to-adjust satellite speakers
- Elegant and easy to use, the SoundSticks Wireless satellite speakers are designed to fit exactly where you want them. Aim these slim, small-footprint “sticks” at the desk where you work or at the comfy couch across the room where you take a break; either way, the SoundSticks Wireless’s “sticks” will give you great sound.
- Harman Kardon sound: A legacy of achievement
- The SoundSticks Wireless system strikes the perfect balance between beautiful sound and elegant design. What’s more, it allows you to access all the audio on your favorite devices conveniently and without a hassle, thanks to integrated Bluetooth technology. The system lives up to a powerhouse tradition; from the world’s first stereo receiver (the Festival® TA230) to the incarnation of the SoundSticks system that has become part of the permanent collection at New York City’s Museum of Modern Art, Harman Kardon engineers have consistently advanced the science of sound, developing magnificent audio products that are dedicated to quality and durability and, most importantly, generating rave reviews from audiophiles.