Bluetooth®Bluetooth® technology allows you to listen to music everywhere you go, wirelessly.
Leather FinishParts of the product use leather finish for luxurious touch and feel.
Rechargeable BatteryFeatures a rechargeable battery for convenient portability and extended playback time.
iOS-CompatibleSimply connect any iOS device to play your favorite audio/video tracks.
Optimal acoustics and highest-quality wireless audio.
Premium over-ear, Bluetooth headphones
Harman Kardon® BT headphones feature an exclusive acoustic system that integrates superb mechanical design, materials and electronics. User-exchangeable bows, self-adjusting housings, soft leather cups and slow-retention ear-cup foam ensure a comfortable fit and an optimal acoustic seal on the ear. The lightweight, comfortable headphones employ AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) and apt-X® coding for the highest-quality wireless audio, and incorporate a built-in microphone and playback buttons. The USB-rechargeable BT headphones have a battery that lasts up to 40 hours. And unlike competitive Bluetooth® headphones, the headphones will still work when connected by the supplied bypass cable to a playback device, even when the headphones’ battery dies.
- 1 set of Harman Kardon BT headphones
- 2 user-exchangeable headbands (small, large)
- 1 4' 7" (1.4m) cable
- 1 premium carrying case
- Owner’s manual
- Warranty card
Product Specs, Manuals & CompatibilityCompatible with TVs, Laptops, and Mobile devices
- Manuals & Downloads
Works with Most mobile devices, PCs and laptops have a 3.5mm Aux connectionBluetooth
Works with iPad (Mini, 3rd & 4th gen), iPhone (5s, 5c, 5 & 4s), iPod touch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Apple TV, Android 1.5 Cupcake to Android 4.4 KitKat, Blackberry 1.0 to Blackberry 10 OS.
- General Specifications
- 4' 7-1/8" (1.4m)
- Charge Voltage
- Nominal Voltage
- 3.7V DC
- Audio Specifications
- Frequency Response
- 16Hz - 20kHz
- 1-5/8" (40mm)
- Bluetooth frequency range
- 2.4GHz – 2.4835GHz
- Transmitter power
- GFSK/ π /4-DQPSK/8-DPSK
- Bluetooth Support
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, A2DP v1.2, A VRCP v1.0,
- USA Warranty Length
- 1 Year Electronic
- Product Features
- Sophisticated, modern design
- Harman Kardon BT headphones offer high-tech performance wrapped in an elegant package and interface. With its blend of sandblasted steel and black matte housings, the BTs’ design and function complement Apple products while reinforcing the sophisticated elegance of the Harman Kardon brand.
- AAC and apt-X wireless coding
- BT headphones employ AAC (used by Apple) and apt-X coding to ensure the best wireless audio performance possible from a Bluetooth-equipped device.
- Built-in microphone and playback controls
- Easy-to-reach playback buttons on the BT ear cup let you control its audio functions wirelessly, while an incorporated microphone enables you to leave the headphones on when answering a call.
- Passive playback mode
- With other Bluetooth headphones, the music ends when the battery dies. BT model headphones let the user enjoy continuous playback – even when the battery is dead – by connecting the headphones to the playback device using a supplied bypass cable.
- Optimized driver system
- High-performance 1-5/8-inch (40-millimeter) drivers produce an excellent frequency response (16Hz – 20kHz), wide dynamic range and high sound-pressure levels. As a result, BT headphones deliver accurate sound and extended bass response.
- Bass tube
- BT headphones incorporate a bass tube that functions like a tuned bass port. It boosts bass performance and helps the headphones produce exceptional bass response at any volume level.
- Sonic clarity and accuracy even at low volume levels
- The BTs’ acoustic engineering and passive noise reduction mean that you can hear music and other audio content clearly at low volume levels. So you can enjoy all the music definition without all the volume – and that’s safer for your ears.
- User-exchangeable metal bows
- To facilitate the optimal positioning of the ear cup on the head – and improve acoustic performance – BT headphones come with headband bows in two different sizes: small and large. You can easily swap the bows to determine which size maximizes comfort and fit.
- Self-adjusting housings
- The rugged steel hinges connecting the BT’s housings to its headband enable the housings to swivel in two dimensions. This structure maintains an ideal fit and acoustic seal on the ear, enhancing comfort and maximizing rejection of outside noise for superior sound.
- User-detachable, soft leather ear pads
- The pads on the BT headphones feature a soft, protein leather that rests comfortably on the ear for a luxurious feel. If necessary, you can remove the pads to clean or replace them. When attached to the housings, the pads are secured with industrial-strength magnets and PORON® foam.
- Slow-retention premium foam
- Another factor contributing to the BT headphones’ excellent passive noise reduction and extended bass response is the slow-retention foam in the ear pads. The premium foam helps maintain an acoustic seal on the ear, which keeps outside noises out, enhances bass response and keeps your music from disturbing others.
- BT users can charge the headphones on the go with a supplied USB cord, which eliminates the need for batteries or an extra charger.
- 2D folding mechanism
- The BT ear cups fold flat when they’re not in use, making the headphones easier to transport and store.
- Detachable cable with metal connectors
- The BT headphones’ cable is wrapped in tightly woven nylon fabric and includes highly finished 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) connectors on both ends. Flexible and durable, the heavy-gauge cable resists tangling, as does the cable’s single-side entry to the housing
- Reddot Design Award Winner
- The Red Dot is the prize for high design quality. The international jury only awards this sought-after seal of quality to projects that set themselves apart significantly from comparable projects thanks to their excellent design.