Premium industrial design
Citation 300 blends innovation in home audio entertainment with a sophisticated and beautiful design. The premium blended wool fabric, made by Kvadrat, is dirt repellent and flame retardant.
Sound quality with sophistication
For over 65 years for Harman Kardon has been dedicated to delivering luxurious audio experiences that allow the listener to feel the music and immerse them in the moment. Citation is the ultimate expression and is the worlds first truly premium product of its kind.
The Citation 300 delivers multi-room capablity by adding additional Citation speakers to create the ultimate whole house audio experience. You can play the same music or different music in different rooms and control it from a tablet or smartphone.
Hands-free help with your voice, powered by the Google Assistant
The Google Assistant brings convenient voice control to your Citation wireless home sound system. Get answers, play music, tackle your day, enjoy your entertainment and control your smart home with just your voice.
Play and control your music with your voice.
Use your voice to ask for your favorite songs and enjoy high-definition music streaming, powered by the cloud.
Over 300 music streaming services available with Wi-Fi streaming
Listen to your favorite audio content, Internet radio and podcasts, all in high-definition through Chromecast built-in.
More is better
Pair two Citation 300 speakers in the same room for stereo sound.
For additional security and privacy, the speaker's microphones can be switched off. Multi-color LED indicators show the current state of these microphones.
Always the best
With automatic software updates for new features and services, your music and voice options will always be up to date and at its best.
Simple setup with the Google Home app on iOS and Android
With the free Google Home app for iOS and Android, you can easily setup and manage any of the Citation speakers. All speakers support both 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi connections.
Color touch display
Get complementary information from your audio content or control your music with your fingertips using the intuitive touch panel color display.
Wireless Bluetooth® streaming
Wirelessly stream your music from your smartphone or tablet.
Touch to access your preset
Instantly enjoy your favorite music playlist and control your smart home devices with preset icons on the display. Future software updates will add a Preset feature for assigning your favorite playlist and your smart home devices for easy control.
The Harman Kardon Citation 300 is a next generation stereo smart speaker. Easy to use with its full-color LCD touch screen, Citation 300 blends innovation in home audio with attention to detail in design, allowing for sophisticated looks and incredible stereo sound. Music lovers will love the room-filling stereo sound and surprisingly rich bass with access to over 300 music services and high-definition streaming through Chromecast built-in. The Google Assistant brings convenient voice control to your Citation 300 for hands-free help around the home. Get answers, play music, organize your day, control your smart home, enjoy your entertainment and more, just with your voice!
Control and Connection Specifications
Spec Sheet (EN)English 873 KB
- 1 x Citation 300
- 1 x Quick-start guide
- 1 x Warranty sheet
- 1 x Safety sheet
- 1 x power cable (1.8m)
We are going to talk about our new programmable preset feature.
With this feature, you can add a voice command such as "Turn off the lights in the Bedroom" or "Play my playlist Rock road classic" without using your voice.
Once you have recorded the action, you will see an icon on your Citation display. Tap on this specific recorded command, and the Citation will do all the magic for you!
Enough of what it can do, let us create a preset:\n
- Scroll down on your Citation Display to you see "Voice presets."
- Press on the + sign.
- Say your command: Play Radio FM\n\t
- Do not use "Hey or OK, Google at this point."
- Press the "V" icon after the command is finished.
- Select an icon.
- Your Preset is now ready, tap it to give it a try.
- Press and hold down the preset.
- A menu will appear, hit the "TRASHCAN" icon.
- Go into the Wi-Fi settings on the iPhone/iPad
- Select the speaker you want to set up AirPlay under “SET UP NEW AIRPLAY SPEAKER...” on the lower part of the display.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network you want to connect this speaker to, then press Next. This should normally be the same network your phone is connected to, which will appear as the default option.
- The speaker will connect to the Wi-Fi network. Press Done to finish the setup.
- After setup is successful. You can tap the Airplay symbol in Control Center or from your favorite audio streaming app to use AirPlay from your iPhone and iPad.
- If you don’t see the correct Wi-Fi network, make sure that the speaker is in range of the Wi-Fi router or access point.
- If your iPhone or iPad has never connected to this Wi-Fi network before, you will need to enter the Wi-Fi password at this time. Most users will not need to enter this password.
- If you cannot see your speaker under “SET UP NEW AIRPLAY SPEAKER...”, unplug and plug in power again to start it again.
- About streaming music from Apple TV, iTunes and Mac, you can visit https://support.apple.com/HT202809 for more information.